Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Gradel gone to St Ettiene. Is this the start of the break up of Leeds? Is Bechio next? Was I completely wrong? Living and working in Leeds the signing of Bechio would make my day, week, month.

Please please Macprawn and Mr Burns be right!!!!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Andy Johnson?

Diving baldy headed ex-Palace twat!

Not sure what you mean about the reaction on here :lolol:

Just think people might say "Oh, really?" when they find out. Not wanting to hijack the thread with any "look at me" stuff, just to debunk rumours. It's not Becchio and (thankfully in my view) it's not Jordan Rhodes. Nor did he score against us last year. That's assuming what I was told is correct of course.

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Not doubting you personally Macprawn, but also remember a certain poster back in June stating categorically Lua Lua would be signing 'TOMORROW' with the following:

"It's 100 % cert
Source is from the clubs top officials and I've been told directly as we are working on site here
So YES ! it is definate O BLOODY K !!!"

It took another two months for him to arrive! I'm sure you are right, but you can understand the scepticism.
Yer, but in all fairness he did sign, and it come out later that there was a problem with his medical, so that could have been true, it just fell though at that moment in time.

I know we have been speaking with Becchio, and are close to signing him, but doesn't mean its a lie if we don't. I have no idea over the hold up, or what is being discussed, I just know this is the main player we are taking too and trying to sign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here