Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
According to my source Gus has got someone else in mind too, who could be far more interesting. Don't ask me for his name or my source, but the chances are that you haven't heard of him (despite him scoring twice against us in the past season or two).

Is he currently injured ?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Hmm, Leeds fans don't seem to rate Paynter but I suppose he's never really had a fully fit season with them. Imagine if it was Becchio though !

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
According to my source Gus has got someone else in mind too, who could be far more interesting. Don't ask me for his name or my source, but the chances are that you haven't heard of him (despite him scoring twice against us in the past season or two).

Only player I can think we'd be interested in that fits this description is Rhodes, but most would've heard of him.
You've got me in thinking mode now.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I gave you a little clue! He scored against us last season.

jordan rhodes scored against us at the Galpharm, or maybe benik afobe the arsenal youngster who bagged 2 on loan to huddersfield at withdean?

getting Warm?!!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I would love it if we did get someone from Leeds, and that someone was Becchio

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003

Charlie Austin? Although he's scored against us three times in the past 2 seasons, he did score against us on the opening day of last season.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Someone who scored a couple against us, you say.

Colin Hawkins?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Hope it isn't Afobe, would rather someone with much more experience.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
"The chances are you haven't heard of him".

Maybe someone who scored against us in the pre season tours?

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Ha ha Commander, I have already had a look at the Portimonense scorers but they scored one each rather than two in the last couple of seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here