Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New striker

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I have donated £1m of my 2005 £8m lotto scoop to pay for a new striker this season.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
apparently mentioned on the phone in on Saturday someone said on here ?

how true it is I have no idea

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
On SCR during the fans phone in they (as in SCR NOT a caller) said that the rumour in the press box that we had (or was going to) bid £1m for a player.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
In the Argus today Gus says we are unlikely to be able to afford to buy 19 year old winger on trial Paris Cowan Hall........so i doubt any 1m strikers are on their way to us.

Could that not be just because our budget is tied up elsewhere?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
In the Argus today Gus says we are unlikely to be able to afford to buy 19 year old winger on trial Paris Cowan Hall........so i doubt any 1m strikers are on their way to us.

Former Portsmouth winger 19.Probably was on lots of money.It amazing how these players would rather be out of work,than take a drop in wages.Just an assumption.But much the same with Hendrie.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Former Portsmouth winger 19.Probably was on lots of money.It amazing how these players would rather be out of work,than take a drop in wages.Just an assumption.But much the same with Hendrie.

I think you're right. If the bloke is good enough and worth what he wants then do doubt he'd be snapped up by a bigger club at some point. No even playing for somebody's reserves would hardly put a player in the proverbial shop window.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Gus says today in the arsegas...

'The striker is the one we will pay more attention to, because it has to be someone very special.'

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Fulham splashed a bit of cash in this league when Al-Fayed took over as did Wigan.
Paul Peschisolido ?
Chris Coleman ?
Nathan Ellington ?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Chris Coleman's the record transfer for this division - £2m. Remember my Fulham mate telling me not so long ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here