Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Lets hope its a bloody good striker as we will seriously struggle upfront this season.Can't see any of our strikers scoring 20+:shrug:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
One thing is for sure, if we don't sign another striker we WILL NOT be challenging for anything, what we have as striking options is currently not good enough.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I can't suggest who i would like at the club because a certain user might take it too far and think they are signing :/

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Can we poach that young lad from Swinny?

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
'What striker' has been a constant source of amusement this close season. :clap2: I have a feeling that when we finally do sign another striker we will all be slightly underwhelmed. Doesn't anybody other than the usual look at me posters have any real snippets of who we are really after?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ah but it's only an elite band of "lookatme's" who are a able to multi-task to the extent of combining unoriginal thought on a forum and the exercising of their right wrist off-keyboard :clap2:
Walt Jabasco on here and Mark on the Argus websight seem to be the most reliable prophets of future signings at the moment although both, unsurprisingly, tend towards the enigmatic at times. Apologies if I've missed anyone (whoever lead on Tunnicliffe going for example although that was a transfer out rather than one in) but there are very few worth noting and the rest of us are really just speculating at best............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here