New Striker on loan tommorow

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Bit harsh? I'd stop reading NSC if you get so upset about rumours/windups.[/QUOTE

no not at all, i'm sure these people wouldn't go into a public house and lie there arse off to everyone, so why come on a public message board and do it, there really are (as harty so perfectly put it) some window lickers on here.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Bit harsh? I'd stop reading NSC if you get so upset about rumours/windups.[/QUOTE

no not at all, i'm sure these people wouldn't go into a public house and lie there arse off to everyone, so why come on a public message board and do it, there really are (as harty so perfectly put it) some window lickers on here.

tell you what at the next home game I give you a chance to say that to my face and lets see if you are as brave then.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Some of you should take a good look at yourselves. Hurling abuse at other Albion fans on an internet forum? How very 'ard of you!:shootself

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
fred oliver 14 day ban shame:tosser: steward 433 and withdean wanderer can back me up over this as they got the same pm.....I was not bullshitting and the name was Barry Hayles

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
fred oliver 14 day ban shame:tosser: steward 433 and withdean wanderer can back me up over this as they got the same pm.....I was not bullshitting and the name was Barry Hayles

Don't want to stir up further trouble but I thought WW then said that he didn't get a PM and was just joking.

Maybe wrong like.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So if thats the case I wonder WHY we havent got them on loan then?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It's now 17:00 before the matchday, we have no fit strikers and 'tomorrow' has been and gone. Twice. I think people are right to feel that the majority of these so-called insider tales are just that.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
steward 433 and withdean wanderer can back me up over this as they got the same pm.....I was not bullshitting and the name was Barry Hayles

So where is the signing then if you weren't bullshitting? :p

At least Steward and WW didn't start a thread stating categorically that we were signing someone the very next day.

If I were you I would be a bit more humble - you must have expected some abuse if you post that sort of rumour on here

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Teaches many a lesson... Vulture comesout with all these rumours and stirrs it up and gets attention, but is 'clever' enbough never to say it's his rumour but someone elses ie 'oldmanharris' so really just get over it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here