Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hargreaves

aka total bollocks

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I heard this rumour yeah, that the new stadium at Falmer is actually gonna be a giant TRANSFORMER that can mutate into a giant killier robot and it's gonna fire its ray guns at all the nimbies and blow them to hell

Sounds cool. Source?

Albion Rob

I was down Priory Lane on Saturday for the National Game XI match and the rumour down there was that the Albion, Boro and Crawley are all going to merge and form a superclub to play in the Badgers Ales county league. They plan to play at Peacehaven in the first instance before eventually moving to a new gorund built on the end of Hastings pier.

They're going to call themselves the Unified Sussex Football Select Eleven and it seems Alan Mullery is going to be the manager.

Ok, I made the last bit up but it's exciting though, itsn't it?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Skeletor from He-Man told me down the pub last night. He's never wrong.

I hope when he left he used his trade mark line of "ill be back" otherwise it cant possibly be true.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
DÃnN¥ §?EGuLL© said:
I heard this rumour yeah, that the new stadium at Falmer is actually gonna be a giant TRANSFORMER that can mutate into a giant killier robot and it's gonna fire its ray guns at all the nimbies and blow them to hell

You've heard that on too?

DAMANCLAY said:
I hope when he left he used his trade mark line of "ill be back" otherwise it cant possibly be true.

Well I heard it from Dr Claw of Inspector Gadget fame on the same night and he punched his fist on the table and said "I'll get you next time Nimbies, next time..." and made his cat run out of the way so it must be true.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Albion Rob said:
I was down Priory Lane on Saturday for the National Game XI match and the rumour down there was that the Albion, Boro and Crawley are all going to merge and form a superclub to play in the Badgers Ales county league.
That's a bit of a come down isn't it? Boro have only just lost in the UEFA Cup final, and now this?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Banarama once told me they'd heard a rumour. They spoke to me through the radio.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Wozza said:
Simple rule: Never repeat rumours unless you think they are true.

Otherwise you look like a COCK.

Just what i was thinking

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm... do you think the footie authorities will sanction our move away from the Brighton connurbation (sp)?... I thought this was the reason the club could say Falmer is the only viable site... not gonna happen...

Oct 25, 2003
B.W. said:
Hmmm... do you think the footie authorities will sanction our move away from the Brighton connurbation (sp)?... I thought this was the reason the club could say Falmer is the only viable site... not gonna happen...

one of the specifications of the new stadium site was that it had to be within b+h(which ruled out shoreham harbour), other ones included cost, size of site etc.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
tommy boy said:
one of the specifications of the new stadium site was that it had to be within b+h(which ruled out shoreham harbour), other ones included cost, size of site etc.

I don't think the harbour was ruled out on distance from Brighton but on cost; development not forseeable in the near future; no backing from planning authorities or from Port owners. Apart from that it was OK! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here