Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Stadium

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Done.

Do not give up. As someone has already said, get as many clubs involved as you can.

More than anyone, we know how a small minded minority opposition can create so much despair and frustration. However, you must all keep at it.

Genuinely good luck with this

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It is amazing how the opinions of a handful of nimbys can hold sway over an entire city in places where there such a pressure on space.

Best of luck with it.

This. Twenty f***ing people for f*** sake. IDIOTS.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Done.

I lived in Bristol for 7 years (Redland) and have a real soft spot for the place- indeed if it wasnt for my love of the Albion I probably would have stayed there!

best of luck.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Duley signed, good luck and stay the course.

I always quite liked Ashton Gate though.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
done. good luck with this.

as somebody with a real soft spot for brizzle rovers... just wanted to say hopefully this new stadium plan doesn't affect the gasheads in the future, should they decide to build a new ground.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Signed - From what I have heard locally on Village green applications, they are not that straightforward to pursue and councils in adopting space may be exposed to liabilities on costs, which make the whole venture too riskyfor them. This just looks like a delaying tactic rather than a show stopper, so good luck Brizzle.

Newhaven has a fantastic sandy beach (below the fort) that is closed to the public, as the access steps and walls are unsafe. This is currently owned by the port authority and locals were investigating making this a "Village Green", so that funds could be raised for the repairs and the beach re-opened. Lancing was also looking at a "Village Green" option for Lancing Green, but I have even less info on this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here