new-tottenham-hotspur-jersey.jpg

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

EPL talk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Looks well shit...which I supposed is much the same thing.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I can't think of a club more deserving of such a shit shirt-if it is the real one.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I prefer that to arsenal's or the england one.

Arsenal's - agreed. But England's - I guess it is all down to personal taste, but I love England's new home kit.

This 'leaked' spurs top isn't the worst effort for nest season - Man Utd will be playing with a black chevron on the front of their shirts.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Neither do I, but the retro England effort is the exception to my rule.

My exceptions were our bright yellow away kit of I think 95 or 95, and our blue and black, I think third, strip of not too long after/before.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Is the Man Utd kit for real?

There is another version doing the rounds too, except it has a black collar. The final design will probably be similar, although Manchester United are currently lining up a 'reserve' sponsor in case AIG have to terminate their sponsorship deal early - they were supposed to be on United's shirts for another season.

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
that isn't the spurs new one. read the comments on the link. apparently an old training top which makes sense as it's displayed next to last season's gunners kit.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I thought AIG have cancelled their sponsorship deal? Aren't Utd gonna be sponsored by Saudi Telecom or someone from next season?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Does it really matter, what the shirts look like? Dont know why people get so excited over replica's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here