Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New sponsorship deal

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Total tv viewership according to that press release. 195million people. I'd be interested to see the breakdown of country by country. I imagine a large percentage is Japan.

I tried to find the full list but could only find top spot which was Liverpool with 415m.

It’s 195,003,000 people at 74 minutes

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
I wondered that too! Maybe the list is 10 premier league teams and Barca and Real. Then it would just be by virtue of being an ok prem team. The press release says we have a significant following in the U.S, Canada and Brazil. All of which is slightly baffling.
Yeah there have been a few facebook and instagram groups here in Brazil even before JP and Igor.
ESPN Brasil also did a report about the Brazilians living in Brighton that support the club.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I wondered that too! Maybe the list is 10 premier league teams and Barca and Real. Then it would just be by virtue of being an ok prem team. The press release says we have a significant following in the U.S, Canada and Brazil. All of which is slightly baffling.
I know a few in San Francisco who chose Brighton due to Brighton and San Fran being the gay capitals.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Tom McGill is the Canadian equivalent of Mitoma.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here