Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Cool%20Story%20Bro.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I can't believe no one has noticed that until now!

Shit! You're right. Makes you wonder what they're doing at this club sometimes-talk about missed opportunity.

Aren't the school holidays great?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
That is genius, you have just given me a great idea, I'm going to start a thread saying something like "Heskey signs" then spend ages on the internet to find random signs that say "heskey" but completly football unrealated, then ill be as cool as you and that's to cool for school

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Sorry mate you'll have to tell me what it says - my eyes cant cope with a picture that small.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well all joking aside our current deal runs out this year and my money is on a big brand like tesco being shirt sponsors.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Last minute.com ?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Will be a new sponsor in all seriousness next season though and id expect a big name. Just for the stereotype, we should probably have Durex or of course a Sussex based company - Virgin Atlantic - although Virgin did sponsor Palace one time i believe.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
More info for BOF

Sorry mate you'll have to tell me what it says - my eyes cant cope with a picture that small.

It's just a Tesco carrier bag with sleeves on. They only cost 7p and you get a new one for every match (The wife can pick you up a new one each week when she does the shopping.). Might put the Amex shop out of business. The good thing is there are no numbers on the back so if the players wear them as well it will really mess with the referees heads.
:rock:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
It's just a Tesco carrier bag with sleeves on. They only cost 7p and you get a new one for every match (The wife can pick you up a new one each week when she does the shopping.). Might put the Amex shop out of business. The good thing is there are no numbers on the back so if the players wear them as well it will really mess with the referees heads.
:rock:

You still going?

Did you not get the message?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's the Restaurant No 13, which, coincidently will be our squad size

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here