Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New songs suggestion

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Best song IMHO for CMS is the one Blackpool sang for Kevin Phiilips to the tune of 'the animals go in two by two' with lots of la's and 'CRAIG MAC KAIL SMITH' lala lala lalaaaa

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Dunk needs a song

True - I wonder if we could adapt the OGH chant, partly because it fits and also everybody knows it.

"Oh, Lewis Dunk ... Lewis, Lewis, Lewis Dunk etc"

Not very imaginative, but simple. And simple is good generally, when it comes to chants.

fattyjohn

Jun 17, 2011
north roedean
Ooooh listen to the new boys getting all excited.

It is simple, but it is also simply rubbish.

He's ARE little wizard!!!!!!! Jesus, you will get laughed out of the ground!

PS. Learn to spell when you go back to school in 12 days.......

Think i will have to agree with MACPRAWN ,hope spelling ok ?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
True - I wonder if we could adapt the OGH chant, partly because it fits and also everybody knows it.

"Oh, Lewis Dunk ... Lewis, Lewis, Lewis Dunk etc"

Not very imaginative, but simple. And simple is good generally, when it comes to chants.

Posh Spice is a slapper,
He mouth is filled with SPUNK
And when she's shagging Beckham,
She think's of Lewis Dunk!

Ohhhh Lewis Dunk..........

Macprawn

Jun 1, 2011
I agree with him too, what a bell end! Doubt he's seen it though, but cracking guess MACPRAWN!

Bye kids.

darters74 we can all act like bully boys behind a computer screen Jamie and fatty were simply making song suggestions then they get a cock like u giving it the larry large one. P.s can't wait to see you in the playground

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
darters74 we can all act like bully boys behind a computer screen Jamie and fatty were simply making song suggestions then they get a cock like u giving it the larry large one. P.s can't wait to see you in the playground

Right, one thing I am not is a bully. I simply thought that Jamie's song suggestion was embarrassing to say the least. I am entitled to my opinion. OK? Then I get 3 newbies giving it the large calling me this and that........you are the abusive one, so take a look at yourself first. Don't come on here on your 1st day giving it all that. Can you honestly imagine the North Stand singing, "ooh na na Gordon Greer"? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Macprawn

Jun 1, 2011
not my first day, sorry didn't realise you were old school, ( join date June 2011 ) lol your boring me now darters I think your mums calling you for your jam sandwiches

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Right, one thing I am not is a bully. I simply thought that Jamie's song suggestion was embarrassing to say the least. I am entitled to my opinion. OK? Then I get 3 newbies giving it the large calling me this and that........you are the abusive one, so take a look at yourself first. Don't come on here on your 1st day giving it all that. Can you honestly imagine the North Stand singing, "ooh na na Gordon Greer"? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Are you not classed as a 'newbie' then Darters? They may or may not be pony suggestions for songs but at least they are the basis for debate, not abuse. Have you got any better ideas?

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
First post boys. Better make it a good one, wouldn't want to upset that twat Darters... Oops.

Oh Buckley's fuckin' magic,
He wears a magic hat,
And when he saw The AMEX,
He said I fancy that,
He didn't sign for Pompey,
Or Palace 'coz they're shite,
He signed for the Seagulls,
'Coz they're f***ing dynamite.

camden seagull

Aug 10, 2011
Not a fan of the band, but could be nice and simple - To the tune of In The Army Now - Status Quo
'We're In the Amex now, woah oh woah, we're in the amex now'

scotsta

Aug 24, 2011
Nice one Darters - you really are a bell - surely new posters should be encouraged not slagged off.

This is my new one for Palace

Cum in your mouth
Jizz on your face
Palace are shit
you love the taste

However seeing as Darters manages to bring up the word gay for no reason responding at the start of this thread maybe it's more apt for him. Something you're not telling yourself Darters

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
"Oh the Grand Mackail-Smith,
He'll score us loads of goals,
he'll take us up the the Premier league
and be worth his weight in gold,

to the tune the grand ol duke of york.....this would work.

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
"Debt free, wherever you may be
We're gonna buy everyone we see
Cos we don't give a **** about the transfer fee
Cos we are the wealthy brighton fc !!!"

just a tongue in cheek song lol, not to be sung!!!!

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
First post boys. Better make it a good one, wouldn't want to upset that twat Darters... Oops.

Oh Buckley's fuckin' magic,
He wears a magic hat,
And when he saw The AMEX,
He said I fancy that,
He didn't sign for Pompey,
Or Palace 'coz they're shite,
He signed for the Seagulls,
'Coz they're f***ing dynamite.

I like that a lot.

no dount people on here will moan about copying others. but i think this is good.

could quite easily fit for CMS as well.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Good shout on Oh Lewis Dunk, like it.

Ashley Barnes needs a song - can we do it to the tune of the old Stu Myall song. How exactly did that go, the lyrics are simple: Stu Myall, Stu Myall, Stu Myall, Stu Myall...

:facepalm: but its not just me that remembers it surely - it was sung very loudly at Cambridge during a 3-0 win back in the day.

Also, how did the Paul Macarthy song go?

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
we need more songs sung, its alright writing them down here but we never get any going,

i like this one for tony and gus

"gus poyet is our leader,
and tony blooms our king,
we are the boys in blue and white,
and this is what we sing,
ole ole ole ole brighton brighton.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here