Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New song for the North stand

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
When the West and East stand start to empty with 15 minutes to go as they did today, We should sing your an embaressment,who`s up for it.:rant:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
When the West and East stand start to empty with 15 minutes to go as they did today, We should sing your an embaressment,who`s up for it.:rant:

no one in the west stand then, your an embaressment

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Dont be a dick. Nobody left till just before the ot mins were called and thats a symptom of the transport issues.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Prat I didn't see east and west emptying. When the North Stand start to sing some proper songs instead of we hate Palace and we're the North Stand you might have an argument that the North is the place to be. Unfortunately we've missed out on a generation of fans who would be creating new songs while still remembering the old. Quite frankly I think the singing from the North is pathetic must of the time, same old thing all the time and today the atmosphere was shit.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Prat I didn't see east and west emptying. When the North Stand start to sing some proper songs instead of we hate Palace and we're the North Stand you might have an argument that the North is the place to be. Unfortunately we've missed out on a generation of fans who would be creating new songs while still remembering the old. Quite frankly I think the singing from the North is pathetic must of the time, same old thing all the time and today the atmosphere was shit.

The main reason we kept singing if you hate palace stand up was because everyone was being told to sit down.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

Spot on. I said something similar to my son today.

D

Deleted User X18H

How about this (To the tune of Blue Moon) We have to leave early to get our bus to Sea (ford) or we will miss our tea. We couldn't get a pie some of us had a cry those caterer's do lie. Why do we knock it around at the back, we want a forward hack and we do too many fouls and Barnes is hard as nails, we know cos we're all JCL's.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Oh look another "fan" moaning about the north stand. Get a life ffs.

I think what what you should do is shut the f*** up, The good little uber fan I am stayed until the whistle, my reward was a 50 minute wait for an R bus with a two year old boy that had now passed his bed time, next time I wont f***ing bother, now if you want to discuss the merits of my pending 'embarassment' face to face PM me and i'll give you my seat details

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What about all those people who leave early from the North Stand, are they not an 'embarrassment' too?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When it is 0-0 with 10 minutes to go I am totally clueless as to why people need to leave the ground

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
When it is 0-0 with 10 minutes to go I am totally clueless as to why people need to leave the ground

Exactly.

From where I was sitting for the Palace game, I could see people streaming out of the North Stand when it was still 1-1, with a few even having left when we were still 1-0 up. I know it was an evening game, with all the transport issues that brings, but surely no proper fan leaves early with the game (particularly THAT game) still in the balance as it was?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here