Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Smartcard required for wsu- w3e?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just got back from holiday to find my new ticket on the doormat. Didn't know it was being reissued to be honest, so I can't say I've found it in any way a problem :shrug:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I've just been to the stadium ticket office, to be told replacement cards for surnames beginning with T were sent out First Class yesterday. They must have been doing them alphabetically, so fingers crossed everybody should be sorted quite soon :smile:

Edit: And as if by magic, the replacement has just plonked down on my doormat. Yippee!!

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I went into the Ticket Office on Saturday and saw a rack of them behind the staff, marked 'R', 'S', 'T' etc.

My surname begins with 'W' so mine was there. They just handed it to me.

The rest, they said, were being sent out yesterday (Mon).

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I went into the Ticket Office on Saturday and saw a rack of them behind the staff, marked 'R', 'S', 'T' etc.

My surname begins with 'W' so mine was there. They just handed it to me.

The rest, they said, were being sent out yesterday (Mon).

I'm an 'R' so hopefully will arrive today / tomorrow.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
When I went there today I saw my late father's Heritage Stone, and was pleased he will be included in the whole setup :smile:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Tony Bloom appeared at my door this morning,apologised profusely for the error,and hand delivered my new card.Phew !!

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
April 1st? No wind up, received new set last Friday, w3f instead of w3e was the change, I didn't put a thread on here about it cos the clubs admin and communication is always 1st class and I felt sure everyone affected would be aware.!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Here's a supremely dense question. I'm not an STH and don't have a smart card but do have a ticket for Saturday. I hadn't even thought about paying for pies. Is cash still accepted? I'm guessing it must be, as away fans would be buggered otherwise but I don't want to just assume it.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Got my new card today, so far haven't been able to top it up though, tells me I have an invalid username and password (and no i'm not entering a password!).

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Here's a supremely dense question. I'm not an STH and don't have a smart card but do have a ticket for Saturday. I hadn't even thought about paying for pies. Is cash still accepted? I'm guessing it must be, as away fans would be buggered otherwise but I don't want to just assume it.

Cash is fine I'm led to believe, or bank transfer if buying more than three pies and/or pints simultaneously :smile:

HankSkorpio

Jan 2, 2011
Eastbourne
When I finally got round to topping my card up and entered payment details I got loads of extra tabs continually appearing (IE9 with pop ups allowed for this site).

When I closed down the browser via task manager and entered site again the top up had been successful.

Any one else get these extra tabs appearing? Why does it happen?

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Hope my replacement card works ok on Saturday. Also, just got my paper ticket for the Gills game. Are they always going to send paper ones out for cup/friendlies?

Mr C Gull

Feb 1, 2011
Souwf London
Glad I am not the only one - will just go into ticket office on Saturday and sort then

To be fair I would not have known about this either until I got to the turnstile saturday!!

WestSussexseagull , as your surname is Waller, has yours now turned up? I'm not sure we can wait around for you to collect yours. Obviously Mine arrived last week, but then my surname is B for Bindipper so....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here