Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Slimmer Ps2

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Has anyone ordered one of these yet. It's supposed to be about 70% more compact that the first PS2 and is supposed to be out tomorrow. Has anyone on here ordered one at all?

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Yes ordered mine at Toys R Us ( Aka the Goldstone ) :nono:

They called me monday saying it should be in at the end of the week. I 'm hoping I'll get a call tomorrow....

So I can pick it up :bounce: :bounce:

I canny wait...... Unfortunately it's a Christmas prssie for the kids ( and me ) but am going to have to wait 2 months before un leashing it :nono:

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Ding Dong ! said:
Yes ordered mine at Toys R Us ( Aka the Goldstone ) :nono:

Something I'll never do til the day I die - although I may have a rethink if we're playing premiership football in front of packed houses at Falmer in 5 years time.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Not another f***ing X-Box die hard... *yawn*

shut up jammin i have an xbox and i was up till the early hours playing halo hence the headache and tiredness :salute:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Isn't the new slim ps2 a top loader, that put sme off straight away as my ps2 is in my stack under the TV and a top loader would just not be possible.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It looks nice but I don't think it's hit the shelves yet. Didn't see any when I picked up San Andreas this morning and the Dixons website says they'll be in stock 1st November.

My PS has been acting up recently though (bless 'im, it is 4 years old now) so I might have to buy a replacement in order to enjoy San Andreas fully. Can't risk it crashing while I'm filling gangsters full of lead out the side of my shaging wagon grooving to some public enemy.

Gaaaah I've lost all hope of doing anything productive in the foreseeable future

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here