Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new signings

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
And if we only sign '1 or 2 more players' why would that be such a bad thing?
How many more do we need? Bristling with talent all over the pitch!

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
I think injuries are the main risk to us not winning the league and am not sure our squad has the quality in depth to sustain a promotion push if we lost 3 or 4 key players. However, I agree that we will bring 2 players tops in this window. I guess we'd need to rely on the loan market if necessary.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I think injuries are the main risk to us not winning the league and am not sure our squad has the quality in depth to sustain a promotion push if we lost 3 or 4 key players. However, I agree that we will bring 2 players tops in this window. I guess we'd need to rely on the loan market if necessary.

No team in this league (or the championship) could cope with losing 3 or 4 key players.

Get LuaLua back and bar back up full backs (not easy to come by - who would want to sit on the bench waiting for injury/suspension) its all good.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So do people actually think we'll bid for KLL in Jan? I'd love it if we got him

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think we'll sign Ryan Harley on deadline day when Exeter realise no one else is going to come in for him. I suspect we may see a striker come in too, knowing Gus it'll probably be some foreign flair icon.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I would be happy with 1 more signing and extremely happy with 2 if only just to beef-up the squad a tad...But to be fair we already have decent cover in every department apart from full-back but hopefully Tanno can fill in as necessary until the summer when the situation can be properly addressed.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here