Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new signings

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
How many more do you want? 2 more quality players would be just fine by me!

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
We're top of the league by a comfortable margin with the team we have. Unless we sell anyone, I don't think we really need anybody in. Perhaps, thinking forward, we need to sign someone to replace Kish and Tanno but that can probably wait until the end of the season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that is all we need if that, unless Bennett and Calderon go. If they are going I hope it is tomorrow ao that Gus has the time to replace them. I think Tanno will prove to be an able deputy for either Calderon Painter short term. We are covered in goal, central defence, midfield and up front so only need to replace any that leave

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
we are presumably still hoping to sign Harley (although Reading, QPR, and surprise!surprise! Norwich are also rumoured to be interested ),
other than that there is only "the special one" who may or may not arrive at the end of the window. If we need another striker it looks like it will be a loan which is an option (up until easter?) and presumably the same would apply if we needed additional full back cover. We will have Navarro back at the end of next month and with luck we may still see LuaLua again before the season's end.
for now we need to focus on not selling I think

imbrightontillidie

Jan 12, 2011
We don't need many new players or else we won't keep
The great team spirit and the of these players and we won't get the best out of them but if we go up then yes in the summer we will need to strengthen!

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I would imagine we will get Harley in the next few days..TB stated in his press release that we are interested in players that add to what we already have, and I would assume that nothing has changed on that front in the last week. Very Naive to think we do not need more players as who knows what injuries/suspensions and loss of form await the 2nd part of the season.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If we held on to what we got, do we need to sign anymore? I wouldn't be overly worried if we didn't although another winger would be nice.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I'd be buzzing with two more Championship quality players!!!!!!!! Thank you to Mr Bloom, Gus and his team, the players and everything Brighton and Hove Albion :rave:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Special One

LuaLua-H_S.jpg

Sep 1, 2010
I would still like to bring in another left or right back but other than that I am convinced we have what we need to go up

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This is the first transfer window in history where I think we only needed 1 player, Craig Noone. We needed a left winger and before the window had even opened, the deal was done. Brilliant business. Add to that the extension of the Wood loan and our business is done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here