Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New signings ruin my life

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
When we were all doom and gloom about having made no signings so far, my life was fine. I worked, occasionally checked NSC to stay in touch with real world, and generally got on with life.

Sweet Jesus, what's happened. We have made a couple of amazing signings, got confused about Vicente and my world has turned upside down. I now can't go more than ten minutes without checking NSC, official site or the newsfeed app. I today found myself sneaking my phone into a meeting with my boss to check proceedings! What's happened? Am I the only one who has got close season fever?

D

Deleted member 18477

When we were all doom and gloom about having made no signings so far, my life was fine. I worked, occasionally checked NSC to stay in touch with real world, and generally got on with life.

Sweet Jesus, what's happened. We have made a couple of amazing signings, got confused about Vicente and my world has turned upside down. I now can't go more than ten minutes without checking NSC, official site or the newsfeed app. I today found myself sneaking my phone into a meeting with my boss to check proceedings! What's happened? Am I the only one who has got close season fever?

No. You're def not the only one! I'm checking everything all the time as well. Surprised I get as much work done as I do.

If no one said anything until transfers were confirmed I'd be ok. Too many rumours and gus saying we're signing 3 more really soon has done it!

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield

I'm also suffering from this unfortunate affliction. Twitter. Argus. NSC. Google alerts. Etc etc. Just paid £1.99 to get Tapatalk to get NSC on my phone.

D

Deleted member 22389

I also need help. NSC addiction clinic starts next week. NSC has ruined me lol.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Same here! Last summer was a nightmare.. I'd never known anything like the "will he, won't he" for CMS and Vicente.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
"You've called the Seagull line..."

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I am the same, I need help. The last week has been a nightmare, no work done at all constantly checking all possible media outlets. Get home ignore the wife and kids, always on my phone, it is just no good. Even stopped on my way to work this morning to buy the argus and pour over ever word looking for hints. Today looks like another wasted day at work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here