Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New signings (2)

davesviews, come on mate, are you that LUDICROUSLY stupid? What where the odds of seagull1990 popping up on the thread? You continue to mention the Portsmouth midfielder (Matt Ritchie) and the Preston striker ( Paul Hayes). None of this is news we are unaware of on here. Please can you kindly refrain from posting this utter CACK and leave us alone for a bit? By all means, continue posting, but don't clog the board up with this inane drivel.

Have a very nice christmas and a happy new year.

MM4B

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
But with all of the detailed information you are giving us surely the club would be annoyed at you for letting the cat out of the bag about the fact that we are trying to sign players in the January Transfer window. I also believe you gave us the insight that we are trying to sign good players, maybe ever better players than we have now.

It really is fascinating to get such glimpses into the inner workings of a football club.

Maybe you could find out what colour our home kit will be next year? or what colour the grass will be at Falmer?

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
But with all of the detailed information you are giving us surely the club would be annoyed at you for letting the cat out of the bag about the fact that we are trying to sign players in the January Transfer window. I also believe you gave us the insight that we are trying to sign good players, maybe ever better players than we have now.

It really is fascinating to get such glimpses into the inner workings of a football club.

Maybe you could find out what colour our home kit will be next year? or what colour the grass will be at Falmer?

I could yes but not yet :)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
How many other clubs do you think Dave "works" for? For a 13 year old (max) schoolboy he certainly gets about

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I am sorry for this thread but I need to know what the admins on here are going to do about this.
What on earth have they got to do with this?

Nazi mods alert...........just in case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here