Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New signings (2)

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
I am sorry for this thread but I need to know what the admins on here are going to do about this. Put it this way I would not be posting if i was bullshitting and I wouldn't want to upset any of you. I do work for the club and I do not tell anyone that I post on here. I wouldn't get told off or sacked if I got found out. I will try my best to come on here and tell you what is going on. I have not told you much but I will post alot more to really give you an idea. I know there's alot of people on here who dont believe in what I say, If you are reading this please do not read what i put. Hope you all have a nice christmas aswell and a happy new year.

The club are trying to sign players,its frustrating at times when things dont happen.Players will sign in the next few weeks then the mood will change.

The manager has found out about the Portsmouth midfielder and he is too much to pay for his wages. Nothing happening with Preston at the moment.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I am sorry for this thread but I need to know what the admins on here are going to do about this. Put it this way I would not be posting if i was bullshitting and I wouldn't want to upset any of you. I do work for the club and I do not tell anyone that I post on here. I wouldn't get told off or sacked if I got found out. I will try my best to come on here and tell you what is going on. I have not told you much but I will post alot more to really give you an idea. I know there's alot of people on here who dont believe in what I say, If you are reading this please do not read what i put. Hope you all have a nice christmas aswell and a happy new year.

The club are trying to sign players,its frustrating at times when things dont happen.Players will sign in the next few weeks then the mood will change.

The manager has found out about the Portsmouth midfielder and he is too much to pay for his wages. Nothing happening with Preston at the moment.

:lol: what a SPASTIC

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne

:tosser:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Happy new year too.
Look Dave, Do you reckon you could tell us whats happening when something is actually about to happen? Its abit pointless what you've typed out, just like all your other previous posts. The only way anyone will ever believe you is if what you actually say happens. So far not yet.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
He hasn't actually told us anything new, and is sounding even more clueless because suddenly the Preston and Portsmouth players 'we are after' deals aren't happening anymore! He knows as much as the rest of us on our transfer targets, nothing.

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
Happy new year too.
Look Dave, Do you reckon you could tell us whats happening when something is actually about to happen? Its abit pointless what you've typed out, just like all your other previous posts. The only way anyone will ever believe you is if what you actually say happens. So far not yet.

Yes I am. I believe that the posts I have typed will happen and the manager has told me them aswell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here