Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new signing?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And he is not a tried and tested ENGLISH player - what would Ernest think of this ?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Beach Hut said:
And he is not a tried and tested ENGLISH player - what would Ernest think of this ?

If he is homosexual then that should be fine with him;)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
rogue said:
All we have is Hammond in the center along with 3 battlers so yes Doug we do need more competition mate

I'll put in a jester smiley next time.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Not really a good time to sign a Cameroon international as the African players all disappear off to the African Nations Cup in January for several weeks.

(I'm assuming Cameroon have qualified - my knowledge of African football is not what it should be:D )

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
thedonkeycentrehalf said:
Not really a good time to sign a Cameroon international as the African players all disappear off to the African Nations Cup in January for several weeks.

(I'm assuming Cameroon have qualified - my knowledge of African football is not what it should be:D )

I should think so, but Mcghee does like wasting money

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
brightonfan_86 said:
Very exciting if we do get him.

In fairness Kev, it's very exciting if we sign any player, but even then they usually turn out shit!:)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We let Mark Yeates go to Colchester so I fear that we are not too keen on creative players.

:(

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
KinkyGoebels said:
He was always saying he was looking for ANOTHER striker :nono:

What makes you think that he was only looking at one player? Thanks to a tip off from a former Albion manager you could see a boy with a goal scoring reputation crossing The Irish Sea. ;)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
nobody's dupe said:
What makes you think that he was only looking at one player? Thanks to a tip off from a former Albion manager you could see a boy with a goal scoring reputation crossing The Irish Sea. ;)

Yes but where does that leave the 150k spent on el turi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here