[Albion] New shirts maybe

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Home 3/10
Away 5.5/10

Not for me Clive.

We'll probably see ONE of the new shirts in time for the Japan tour, and the other after that.

Coldwaltham Seagull

Mar 8, 2024
If this does turn out to be real, which seems dubious reading previous posts, I would file this in the category of home kits everyone hates at first but half way through the season you realise are actually alright

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
A friend showed me the photo shoot for the new strip and it definitely wasn't this the models were wearing.

Can you expand on this please.
Like with details of the shirt?

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Why do people care so much? Adults shouldn't wear football shirts unless they're actually playing.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Maybe? No.
We've done this 3 times already. There is NO WAY Amex will allow their logo to be yellow.

There is also no way we will be having a brand new Nike template released just for international teams and elite clubs with that collar.

These are fakes which have been made into real kits by counterfeiters in China.

So chiiiiill
Told you that pretend kits are annoying....

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Why do people care so much? Adults shouldn't wear football shirts unless they're actually playing.
Usually as its us grandparents who end up paying for the kids replica tops! and in my view seem an expensive luxury. It's hard though at Christmas as they always seem desperate for the new shirts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here