Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Shirt???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No, cos I'm still trying to slim down enough to fit into the current one.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not a fan of the current home kit at all, and havn't bothered buying it. The stripes are the wrong blue, there's that big dopey white apron at the front, and the iron-on sponsor thing is shit. Worst home kit for some time, can't wait for next year when we change it.

Good two have two EXCELLENT away kits though. The Palookaville looks class, and that burgundy kit is a nice touch as well.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Easy 10 said:
I'm not a fan of the current home kit at all, and havn't bothered buying it. The stripes are the wrong blue, there's that big dopey white apron at the front, and the iron-on sponsor thing is shit. Worst home kit for some time, can't wait for next year when we change it.
That Sandtex one with the stripes so thin it looked like a light blue top was pretty diabolical.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Easy 10 said:

Good two have two EXCELLENT away kits though. The Palookaville looks class, and that burgundy kit is a nice touch as well.

How long have we got the palookaville kit for ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
at least we are stripes and they are the right thickness. Yes a lighter blue but needed to change as our last couple of kits were so similar that we just wouldn't of sold as many if just a subtle change.
haven't seen burgendy apart from on net but looks pretty good to me.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Definately, I visited the shop on my annual visit recently with the intention of buying my boys a couple of home shirts and we just couldn't buy them on the basis that they just looked crap and the collar looks like it's from a cheap polo shirt from matalan.

I was surprised the mobile shop wasn't at Worthing though as by then we thought we might buy a training top instead but it weren't there.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
When I first saw the designs for the new shirt, I did think it looked pretty dope. So I bought one.

Having owned it for a while, I now realise that it looks pretty cheap. I don't mind the change in colour so much, but it just feels like a really cheap kit.

Bring on a new one!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Large One said:
That Sandtex one with the stripes so thin it looked like a light blue top was pretty diabolical.
The Kurt Nogan one, wasn't it ?

Actually, I quite liked that one, and its still lurking about in one of my bottom drawers. The solid blue arms had a nice little stripey bit round the edging, and while the dense pinstripe design was a break from tradition, it was well made and didn't look cheap n' nasty at all.

I think you're being a little harsh there TLO.

:)

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
D'Angelo Saxon said:
When I first saw the designs for the new shirt, I did think it looked pretty dope. So I bought one.

Having owned it for a while, I now realise that it looks pretty cheap. I don't mind the change in colour so much, but it just feels like a really cheap kit.

Bring on a new one!

wouls love to have a proper Adidas or Puma kit with darker stripes

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Easy 10 said:

spot on, easy 10. any chance of you designing the kt for next year?
i think the best we've had in a while was the first skint one that was the first one at withdean. class.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Design isn't really one of my strengths TiD...I can barely hold a pen the right way round half the time.

Easy 10 said:

i hated the British Cal all blue kit from the 80's with the big white collar the most

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeah I was never keen on that either kalinski. Shame it turned out to be our Cup Final kit as well - we'd have looked DOPE in those old-fashioned wide blue and white stripes at Wembley.

Grunty

Jan 16, 2004
Worthing
i have not bothered with the pale blue kit, I still wear an old one.

My babe things it looks like toothpaste.
She does have a point.......:lolol:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Hopefully we'll all get to vote on a selection of designs for a new home kit as we did the maroon away one. Can't wait to get shot of our current pale blue stripes and that white apron.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here