• Yay: I like it

Votes: 388 65.9%
  • Nay: it’s horrible

Votes: 201 34.1%

• Total voters

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
With a V-neck collar and a decision made as to whether the back is all plain or all stripes it'd be great. As it is, I think it's alright.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
For those who like it, do you not admit that this could be an Everton, Leicester or Portsmouth kit? That’s my issue.. it’s generic, it’s not us.

Why would Everton or Leicester have a kit with a Brighton badge and Amex sponsor on, and why would Pompey have a shirt with Premier League badges on?
Seriously, it’s our kit, it’s in our blue, it has our badges.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
For those who like it, do you not admit that this could be an Everton, Leicester or Portsmouth kit? That’s my issue.. it’s generic, it’s not us.

JCL

You clearly wasn't around during the 80's or 90's

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
shirt.jpg

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Nay.
As has no doubt been said many times, we now look like Leicester/Everton/Ipswich. Dull.
Then again, I dislike the League One winning kit more and did I give a solitary shit as we swept all before us that season? (No, in case you're wondering)

And nor will I care when we steadily accrue enough points to pass the magic 40 points to ensure another season in the hallowed Premier League. ( /sarcasm )

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I couldn’t watch t v yesterday, but judging by still photos and the highlights online.....
As a set of colours it is ok, it looks smart and the numbers are clear....but,
I am a traditionalist. The Albion play in stripes. Even that old photo on here from 1904. - they wore the stripes.
I am not usually superstitious but nothing good comes from ditching our stripes.

I have never understood why people get so excitable about a football shirt. I want to watch the Albion regardless of what they wear, otherwise I would swop my season ticket for a seat at London fashion week.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I couldn’t watch t v yesterday, but judging by still photos and the highlights online.....
As a set of colours it is ok, it looks smart and the numbers are clear....but,
I am a traditionalist. The Albion play in stripes. Even that old photo on here from 1904. - they wore the stripes.
I am not usually superstitious but nothing good comes from ditching our stripes.

If you were superstitious you’d be happy as the last time we ditched them - 2009/10 - we were ****ing phenomenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here