• Its ok

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Dislike it

Votes: 23 24.7%

• Total voters

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I like the styling, the new skint logo & the badge. Just not sure about the colour.

I'll take a look on Saturday before deciding wether to buy or not.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's got us talking, so has served a purpose. At the end of the season I hope it is not the main topic on people's lips

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I like it. Nice colour - glad to see the back of that horrible red one. I don't usually buy away shirts but I bought the black one and I'll probaly buy the yellow one too..

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
It doesn't look to good to me.But when I see the real thing might be better.May depend on how we get on on Saturday,last year wasn't that keen on the black until we hammered Burnley.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'll be supporting the lads when they wear it, but I'm not gonna buy it.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
yellow is a good colour for our away shirts (remember the classic bukta kit) its a shame the trim isnt blue, it complements yellow and is our team colour.

not keen on the skint type face, but I wasnt last year and it grew on me.

the seafull is good, since we lost the round badge in favour of that spazzy shield Ive been dissapointed so I dont mind loosing it at all . . .. everyone knows we're the seagulls, so wheres the problem

perhaps they could have put a little eagle underneath it being shat on :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
It would've been better if it had the club badge on it. No one's going to recognise what is supposed to represent a seagull on the shirt...it could be any bird for any team. We're not Man Ure, people won't recognise us.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Voted OK.

I still prefer the Black one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here