Votes: 23 24.7%

• Total voters

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
277143.jpg

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
I like the colour and the design, I dislike the way Skint is lettered and the fact that there is no club badge! I won't be buying it.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Its ok, much better than the black thing but theres sooo much room for improvement. Cant see it selling loads somehow.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I like the lettering of 'skint' - very smart. I also like the badge, or rather lack of it - I think the seagulls logo is as much our identity as the badge, and being as it is onlt an away shirt, it OK to experiment.

Now, the colour on the other hand... :lolol: I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it's a bit of an assult on the senses!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I quite like it, although I'm gonna have to wait and see just "how yellow" it is before I decide on buying it.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Not keen at all and hence won't be parting with the necessary readies. Agree with earlier comment about fans input into the design. Would be good PR to run a competition or something during the close season.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Certainly won't be buying that pile of shite!
Christ the designer needs shooting as thats the worse i have ever seen.:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :jester:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
'oribble. Don't Skint have any idea of the value of a brand? They keep letting their logo get changed, it's never the same on two consecutive shirts!

And it's way too garish - the black shirt may have had a giant bird across the middle of it but it was at least a cool colour. And I don't like the idea of dropping the club's logo - what's that all about?

Other than that it's great. :jester:

Jimbo Jones

Jul 6, 2003
Lancaster/Brighton
Hmmmmm its an odd one.

Need to see it in action i think.???

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Seen better, seen worse. Not a classic but not down there with the 'Chewits' wrapper either.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Dont like the Skint lettering much, I do like the Seagull in the middle, but doing away with the badge? Its OK is my verdict and I think I will still buy one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here