Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New shirt sponsor?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Indeed so we can totally rule out a shirt sponsorship deal:
4) Because Barber will be looking for a well known national because those are the contacts he has.

can i say that is one of the most odd criteria. how many people know of AIG, Standard Chartered, Automony, FXPro, Invest in Africa or half the betting companies before their shirt sponsorships? Its rather the whole point of the sponsorship, raising your profile nationally.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
can i say that is one of the most odd criteria. how many people know of AIG, Standard Chartered, Automony, FXPro, Invest in Africa or half the betting companies before their shirt sponsorships? Its rather the whole point of the sponsorship, raising your profile nationally.

I did :shrug:

depends on what you do I guess.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sponsoring the big screens ?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I worked for Overline for a few days at the beginning of the year, doing their "sales". It's hothouse B2B cold calling, so I left very quickly. Jason, the owner, is actually a nice chap, and a serious Brighton fan. They did all the phone and comms systems for the AMEX (and, presumably, the training ground when it opens), so they definitely have a hell of a lot of clout with the club, considering they are actually quite a small company based in Lancing and Worthing. Not a crap company by any means, certainly not as tinpot as many on here are making out. Just not my cuppa tea work wise!! :D

In terms of what they're sponsoring, I would imagine it would be a lounge, or something like that.

I worked for them as well back end of last year. Not my cup of tea either.......................! However, from a financial point of view i would imagine it would be something in the Donatello category or a lounge as you say. Jason isn't the only owner, his partner is John (nice bloke) who isn't as much of a football fan by any means so i doubt he would be too happy with the company spunking a load of cash on it. Good luck to them though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here