Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Shirt on sale Monday 4th October

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think it is a fair point about it having a two year use date but then never getting worn. But you dont have to buy it and the club have said they are only going to use it for big away games against ex premier league clubs.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Why does it matter if its not worn, I don't always wear the same shirt as is being worn by the players, sometimes I wear an away shirt to a home game and I would imagine when I get my nice new navy shirt I will wear this to games when they aren't wearing it. Sometimes I don't wear a shirt to games. whats the problem. It will be a current kit for two years whether its worn regularly or not.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Top shirt.

I'm glad we have the best sponsor in the football league. They're relevant to Brighton, they're an honest company and they do something everyone likes - sell records.

It's not like we're sporting some faceless, immoral insurance company's logo. That would be shameful...

Hats off to all involved, this is a great bit of marketing.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
It's a really nice looking shirt that is decent enough for casual wear rather than an embarrassment like some past efforts that I only ever wear to football matches. If only this new shirt had the club badge on it, then it would've been perfect!

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I think it looks great - I'll be getting it. I've not bought the last two shirts, but this one looks worth it. I'm impressed with the club again.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Hrm.... am I skinny enough to get away with wearing a shirt like that

I blame the Italian designers, they always go for tight shirts.

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
Shirt looks good and I expect I'll buy it.

However I have just checked Dictionary.com and the definition given for Palookaville by the club "a place for bums on cold wet seats with no shelter" contradicts slightly that given on dictionary.com:

"Function: noun
Definition: a place characterized by stupidity or dullness
Etymology: palooka 'average boxer' + -ville 'fictitious place'

:D :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here