Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New shirt for Palace revealed

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
0,,10433~2739731,00.jpg

Albion will wear a limited edition all white kit for the eagerly anticipated local derby at Crystal Palace in October.

The new strip is necessary because Albion's three current kits - blue & white stripes, all maroon and all navy - will potentially clash with the Eagle's traditional home colours of blue and red stripes.

Albion are therefore having a limited number of all-white shirts produced by kit manufacturer Errea. The shirts will be made from the Lycra material used for the current maroon and navy away shirts.

http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/LatestDetail/0,,10433~710813,00.html

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
John Boy said:
0,,10433~2739731,00.jpg

Albion will wear a limited edition all white kit for the eagerly anticipated local derby at Crystal Palace in October.

The new strip is necessary because Albion's three current kits - blue & white stripes, all maroon and all navy - will potentially clash with the Eagle's traditional home colours of blue and red stripes.

Albion are therefore having a limited number of all-white shirts produced by kit manufacturer Errea. The shirts will be made from the Lycra material used for the current maroon and navy away shirts.

http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/LatestDetail/0,,10433~710813,00.html

"Madrid, its just like watching Madrid......"

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hmm trouble is we are due to play palace in just over a month, and every time we release a new kit you can guarantee that they will be available to buy three months after they were due to be released.

This way we should ask Palace if we can play them in January....to ensure the kit will be delivered on time

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
smileyeagle said:
I wouldn't buy one if I was you ... it'll only bring back bad memories after the game ... ;)
Welcome, to the Band of (Palace) Brothers here on NSC :wave:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEAGLESSSSSSSSSSSS

smileyeagle

Sep 7, 2005
Gipsy Hill
Trigger said:
i shant participate in this rip off.
Have to say thats how I'd look at it if Palace did it to us ...

Having said that - good marketing by your club, and its not like they don't need the money.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
smileyeagle said:
Have to say thats how I'd look at it if Palace did it to us ...

Having said that - good marketing by your club, and its not like they don't need the money.
I'm suprsed we just dont play in our Centenary like we are this Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here