Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New set of tyres - cheapest way

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone in the trade know the cheapest way to get a whole new set of tyres. Currently just thinking about doing kwik fit as that's the easiset option currently. Only really drive around town so going for budget as want to keep the cost down. Kwik fit can do it for £160ish all in.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Do Not Use Kwik Fit For Anything To Do With Your Car.

Don't buy cheap either.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Kwik Fit are expensive, I reckon. That place behind what was the back of the south stand of the Goldstone Ground is cheaper apparently.

spunkmonkey

Jul 11, 2005
Eastbourne
E-tyres online or you can call then normally about £15-£20 cheaper per tyre than Kwik Fit etc. They came and fitted mine at work. Really good service and dead easy to buy. If you enter in discount code TN1 they will give you a 10% discount on your purchase.
Have a look and see what you think.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Not any sort of expert (just a cheapskate), but I always go for the budget brands. They all have to meet safety standards and as with most things, if you go for the named brands you are mostly paying for expensive advertising and the illusion of a superior product. In my experience you get more mileage for your pound with the economy brands.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
E-tyres online or you can call then normally about £15-£20 cheaper per tyre than Kwik Fit etc. They came and fitted mine at work. Really good service and dead easy to buy. If you enter in discount code TN1 they will give you a 10% discount on your purchase.
Have a look and see what you think.

That looks good, cheers!

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Anyone in the trade know the cheapest way to get a whole new set of tyres. Currently just thinking about doing kwik fit as that's the easiset option currently. Only really drive around town so going for budget as want to keep the cost down. Kwik fit can do it for £160ish all in.

I have got the number of a guy who is really good. He comes up to your house and fits them and his prices are good also.
I have been using him for years.
I am at work at the mo, but if you can hang on till tonight i will get his number for you. He will do it cheaper than those rip off merchants.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I have got the number of a guy who is really good. He comes up to your house and fits them and his prices are good also.
I have been using him for years.
I am at work at the mo, but if you can hang on till tonight i will get his number for you. He will do it cheaper than those rip off merchants.

That would be good, ta.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

tyreshopper.com is absolutely first class. deliver the tyres to your chosen fitting centre where you turn up three days later to have them fitted with no further payment and at a total cost at a fraction of those visiting the fitting centre direct! marvellous!

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
tyreshopper.com is absolutely first class. deliver the tyres to your chosen fitting centre where you turn up three days later to have them fitted with no further payment and at a total cost at a fraction of those visiting the fitting centre direct! marvellous!

whaty he said. as i said before i wouldnt use anyone else

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
try the place on the kingsway in hove,next few doors along from king alfred.

always used to use them.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A jack, tyre brace and about 16 house bricks.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Just tried e tyres and tyreshopper for the Michelin's savers I have on my Vauxhall, and it gives a good ideas of the savings (and profit).

Kwick fit £93

e-tyres £75

tyreshopper £67

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
tyreshopper is leading at the momemt with fully fitted for 150 sheets, though to get them fitted would mean going to Hassocks?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here