Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket Holders...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The went out on 13 July last year, having done a quick NSC search, but then the season started much earlier and we already know that smart cards are not needed for Chelsea or Reading so they may well go out later this year.

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I would imagine that as you only have until Friday to snap up a season ticket they will be printing/coding them next week and sending them out as and when they are ready so expect them to be landing in next two to three weeks

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I spoke the the ticket office and they said that I will keep the same one, but my daughter will get a new one as she moves from an U10 season ticket holder to an U18.

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
The went out on 13 July last year, having done a quick NSC search, but then the season started much earlier and we already know that smart cards are not needed for Chelsea or Reading so they may well go out later this year.

So, I've got my card from last year, bought tix for Chelsea game (not in my own NS seat) - I would have thought my card would be activated so I could enter East stand - or should I expect a paper ticket in the post?! ???

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
So, I've got my card from last year, bought tix for Chelsea game (not in my own NS seat) - I would have thought my card would be activated so I could enter East stand - or should I expect a paper ticket in the post?! ???

I thought you always get paper tickets if you're not in your seat. For Chelsea everyone is getting paper tickets anyway

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I was told they go out around the beginning off August...

The Queens Road ticket office today said they'll probably be sent out in the last week of July. The important thing was that they don't expect me to get mine before the BOGOF shirt offer finishes at the end of the month (so I can't get the cashback as well).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here