Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NEW Seagull DVD (merged)

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I, row J. Im the second seat left from the stairs :D 206

I'll give you a wave next time.

Haven't got a flag, though, except the freebies that we've all been given. I'll keep an eye out for the flag-waver, it's the Sussex flag & I've not seen it before out there, but then I'm on the right hand side down the steps.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Mine arrived this morning, I'm just about to remove the plastic film to get a calde's face. I heard there is a dvd in there too.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I'll give you a wave next time.

Haven't got a flag, though, except the freebies that we've all been given. I'll keep an eye out for the flag-waver, it's the Sussex flag & I've not seen it before out there, but then I'm on the right hand side down the steps.

Are you near the I stairs then?

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Well chuffed with the DVD.

And it reminds me, has anyone got a DVD or VHS of the Charlie Oatway video diary he did for the Play Off final? Been looking for it for ages. I think it was called "Charlie".

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
No, a bit further along, about 10 seats in. I sit right behind the noisy lot in the front row which is great because I like a good shout and a sing as well.

i love that lot. some 1901 complained saying they were too noisy

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mine arrived this morning, I'm just about to remove the plastic film to get a calde's face. I heard there is a dvd in there too.

New supply of Calde face masks just arrived at club shop :thumbsup:

v-for-vendetta-guy-fawkes-masks-big.jpg

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
What a great watch that was. Found myself looking back at Withdean more fondly than expected.

Also how good was Glenn Murray last year, him and Benno are deffinately missed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here