Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NEW Seagull DVD (merged)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Excellent news - awaiting our post still :) got aload of Amazon orders on the way too , and apparently another Birthday pressie

Hurry the F**K up Postman/woman!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That's "The Withdean Years" DVD is it?

Whatever happened to the 2010-11 Season Part 2 DVD? STHs used to get those...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

:( ah , I was hoping it was the second part of the season DVD - poo.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Insider did say a couple of months ago that they are being done and it will be the LAST "freebie" DVD

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Part two of the 2010/2011 highlights DVD arrived today. Looks like it is the last of the 'free' DVDs as the letter with it says that it was part of the 'ticket package at Withdean' and in future they plan to offer seasonal DVD with discounted rates for STH and 1901 members. Ah well, it was good whilst it lasted.

The flyer with it says that the Withdean Years commemorative triple DVD is coming soon.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Can I ask a stupid question?
Would this season's Season Ticket Holders get the DVD or last season's?

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Can I ask a stupid question?
Would this season's Season Ticket Holders get the DVD or last season's?

The letter says:

"The DVDs were part of the season ticket package at Withdean, but as a welcoming gesture to all our new season ticket holders, we are sending these to all of our existing season ticket holders and 1901 Club members."

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Mine arrived earlier, I've already watched it. Several fantastic moments to make your hair stand on end :D

The letter says:
Please find enclosed part 2 of the 2010/11 highlights DVD, which documents both the fantastic second half of last season, as the team won the League One championship in style, and the stunning start to life at the American Express Community Stadium.

The DVDs were part of the season ticket package at Withdean, but as a welcoming gesture to all our new season ticket holders, we are sending these to all of our existing season ticket holders and 1901 club members.

In future we plan to offer seasonal DVDs, with specially discounted rates for season ticket holders and 1901 club members.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
The letter says:

"The DVDs were part of the season ticket package at Withdean, but as a welcoming gesture to all our new season ticket holders, we are sending these to all of our existing season ticket holders and 1901 Club members."

Beat me to it, I was busy typing it out myself :p
I'll leave my comment up as it contains extra information ;D

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The letter says:

That's a great gesture by the club. 18,000+ DVDs mailed out must have cost a fair bit.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
theres some good features on it too apparently :smile:

Was about to say , it was nice to not only see but hear the Bike to the Future feature

seriously top marks to all involved with that. :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I was wondering a while ago if this was still happening. Then forgot about it. So a pleasant surprise. :)

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Five copies just came through the door. If any non STH wants one of the four spare ones then let me know and we can arrange something. If you are in the Rustington area then a pick up/drop off would be fine.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ah sweet - looking forward to the post!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here