Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New players

May 22, 2008
On my way to white hart lane with my
Brother he was at a party last night with bloom and we have 2 players already pre deals and another one they are working on all players are playing with league one clubs but all top prospects.

Will try find out names asap and post.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
On my way to white hart lane with my
Brother he was at a party last night with bloom and we have 2 players already pre deals and another one they are working on all players are playing with league one clubs but all top prospects.

Will try find out names asap and post.

I'd have thought that Noone would be one of the 'pre deals', I wonder who the other one is?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
League one club
Top prospect
Somebody who Championship clubs are looking at
We want a striker.

Crikey... are we going to sign Charlie Austin :ohmy:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Would Bloom really divulge transfer activity at a party?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
We have enough Division 1 players, if we are to achieve promotion then we must aim higher

And if we get Jennings (on the radar of many prem clubs), Austin (scoring goals for fun) and Noone and Bradley Wright Phillips, will you still have that opinion?

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Aim higher than Austin and Jennings?! Tevez perhaps? Seriously, I'd be amazed if we got Jennings but Austin is a possible I'd think. As much as it'll pain the Swindon fans they are not going up this season and they'd get a very welcome return on their investment as they'd probably squeeze a few more quid out of us in Jan than another club at the end of the season. I do have a feeling that we may lose Murray though and, personally, I'd rather we didn't.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I would very gladly eat my hat if we managed to sign Austin and/or Jennings. Bradley W-P is a possibility but I am not sure why everyone is suddenly mentioning his name? Have I missed something?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I would very gladly eat my hat if we managed to sign Austin and/or Jennings. Bradley W-P is a possibility but I am not sure why everyone is suddenly mentioning his name? Have I missed something?

I guess it's because he's at Plymouth and with their financial position they'd find it hard to turn down a good offer.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Probably because of their financial situation at the moment, and with Noone a seemingly done deal, and their only other real asset (BWP) possibly to be sold as well. Its obvious IMO we're after a striker, and cant think of many in this league more than BWP who are doing well whilest being realistic.
Austin you'd be looking at £1m+, BWP i'd say about half that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here