Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new players

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
:clap2:

In all seriousness, I heard someone mention Connor Wickham of Ipswich, on loan! Classic.

Hmm ... started for Ipswich last season and they are rejecting bids right and left for him

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
A friend of mine, i was talking to him yesterday about lualua coming here and he said newcastle are letting loans go ahead monday but i dont know where he heard it

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

If he means challenge for the top 2/3 then he's completely right. All 3 games in pre-season i saw the one thing we missed was a clinical striker. Barnes has looked completely off the pace in the games i saw, and didnt look likely to put away any of his chances yesterday. Murray cannot take us to the top 2/3 single handedly, end of.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
if he means challenge for the top 2/3 then he's completely right. All 3 games in pre-season i saw the one thing we missed was a clinical striker. Barnes has looked completely off the pace in the games i saw, and didnt look likely to put away any of his chances yesterday. Murray cannot take us to the top 2/3 single handedly, end of.

gus will be more aware of the need for a striker than any of us chill then f out.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
gus will be more aware of the need for a striker than any of us chill then f out.

I know Gus is well aware, which is why im not panicking. But his point was that with the current strike force we wont challenge for the league, and he was greeted by a :facepalm:, but he is completely correct. We may compete for 6th/7th with current strike force, but no higher.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here