Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new players

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
In the thing they gave me when i went through the turnstiles , Poyet said he is after another three players before next Saturday. Striker, Left winger and a left sided player (I think left back)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In the thing they gave me when i went through the turnstiles , Poyet said he is after another three players before next Saturday. Striker, Left winger and a left sided player (I think left back)

Everybody is raving on here about Jamie Smiths performance but if Gus gets the 3 players that he is looking for where would Smith figure in the plans for Swindon. Granted this was written before todays game but he has been saying it for ages, so we must assume that is what he wants or thinks we need.

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
Everybody is raving on here about Jamie Smiths performance but if Gus gets the 3 players that he is looking for where would Smith figure in the plans for Swindon. Granted this was written before todays game but he has been saying it for ages, so we must assume that is what he wants or thinks we need.

Oh my, do you have to keep posting about Jamie Smith saying he was not that great and is not going to play. ffs say it once is fine it your opinion but you dont need to mention it in all your posts. Please dont mention it again its annoying me now.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just using that is the criteria on which most people post on here Gus has been saying for ages he wants a left winger whether it be Lua Lua or somebody else. I believe that he has probably got somebody lined up as a signing if we fail to get Lua Lua.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
long gone are the days when people on here got transfer news first ....

What do you mean - Gav1901 is always in the know about signings...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
We won't challenge this season without a new striker. FACT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here