Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New player imminent (Kemy Agustein - Swansea) according to The Argus

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
^^^ We've already signed four players and have a further four on trial, so that makes no sense. Well done though.

As for Agustien, he was average for us on loan. Not sure he's any better than Hammond. Seems to get injured a fair bit as well. Looked handy in the odd game but I wasn't too bothered when he returned to Swansea.

Are you sat in your caravan latching onto some free wifi monitoring NSC, I really do not understand this obsession some palace fans have with Brighton message boards?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Just thought i'd say, Augustien is a good solid midfielder who was on loan with us in 2009/10 and proper helped us to stay up when we were in stum.

He'd be a solid defensive signing alongside Bridcutt IMO.

Sounds inline with a very old thread I read from your site today.

Keeping the lad fit and motivated seem the toughest part. Clearly has ability and looks to be just what we need if we can

albionite

May 20, 2009
^^^ We've already signed four players and have a further four on trial, so that makes no sense. Well done though.

As for Agustien, he was average for us on loan. Not sure he's any better than Hammond. Seems to get injured a fair bit as well. Looked handy in the odd game but I wasn't too bothered when he returned to Swansea.

Can you not just f*ck off this thread has nothing to do with the nigels

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Plus Augustien so possibloy 3 - 3.5m that is if the rumour site is correct.

Which it isn't.
Firstly, because that rumour site is 99.99% bollocks.
Secondly Agustein flew out to Spain to meet with the staff. What was Bridders doing at that time? Was he at Swansea discussing terms? No, he was training with the squad and then playing in a friendly tonight.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Plus Augustien so possibloy 3 - 3.5m that is if the rumour site is correct.

If Bridcutt is only worth 3-3.5 million to you, then please don't bother. Worth in excess of 5 million +

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

His instagram had a video of him from yesterday talking about 'being home after two hard days away'.
Then this from Naylor: 'Agustien flew out to Spain for talks at the Seagulls training camp in Segovia early this week, The Argus understands.'

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Seem to remember him doing ok for us, Decent passer of the ball. Lairy orange/yellow boots if I remember rightly.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
BG. You REALLY need to stop using the Football Rumours site.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here