Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Planning Application for the Stadium - Lasers & Pyrotechnics

BH2012/00873

American Express Community Stadium Village Way Falmer Brighton

received 22/03/2012

under consideration

Application for variation of condition 11 of previously approved planning application BH2001/02418 and condition 11 of previously approved planning application BH2008/02732. The condition currently reads "There shall be no laser and/or firework displays at the Stadium". This application seeks to vary the condition to read as follows, "There shall be no laser or pyrotechnics/fireworks displays other than within the confines of the Stadium and then any such display shall be limited to lasers and pyrotechnics/fireworks, none of which shall exceed the highest point of the Stadium roof".

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Promotion party ?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
BH2012/00873

American Express Community Stadium Village Way Falmer Brighton

received 22/03/2012

under consideration

Application for variation of condition 11 of previously approved planning application BH2001/02418 and condition 11 of previously approved planning application BH2008/02732. The condition currently reads "There shall be no laser and/or firework displays at the Stadium". This application seeks to vary the condition to read as follows, "There shall be no laser or pyrotechnics/fireworks displays other than within the confines of the Stadium and then any such display shall be limited to lasers and pyrotechnics/fireworks, none of which shall exceed the highest point of the Stadium roof".

Interesting Ed., but can't help thinking that it may have been advisable to leave that sort of application until after the stadium expansion plans have received the thumbs up.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
images[8].jpg Sparklers for us then.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
f*** me, you can buy fireworks that don't exceed the height of the stadium down Asda.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This application seeks to vary the condition to read as follows, "There shall be no laser or pyrotechnics/fireworks displays other than within the confines of the Stadium and then any such display shall be limited to lasers and pyrotechnics/fireworks, none of which shall exceed the highest point of the Stadium roof".

They'll have someone's eye out shirley.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Flash puff BANG! flash puff BANG!

I want a condensed Pink Floyd concert, basically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here