Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New P and R

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Been a while since it’s been used.

Very selfishly I want the West Hove Sainsbury’s (also known as Portslade) p&r again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More selfishly still, l'd like the Cowfold playing fields to be a new P & R site, but in my case no need for the Park bit. :wink:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Has the Mithras House one gone for good or are they still building there?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They need one to the East near Lewes, unless you take the ultra slow coast road to the racecourse there is nothing from East Sussex without passing the ground first

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
They need one to the East near Lewes, unless you take the ultra slow coast road to the racecourse there is nothing from East Sussex without passing the ground first

They rarely fill over the overspill carpark at Drusilla's :)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Still lots of building work going on there though there is a multistorey carpark there now so presumably will be available next season?

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Officially opened yesterday, but still building into next year

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19613764.brighton-university-open-new-towering-halls-residence/

Still lots of building work going on there though there is a multistorey carpark there now so presumably will be available next season?

The only issue I can see is that the multistory is on the other side of the road, so not sure how that will handle multiple buses queuing, or if there is space on the Brighton Uni site to accommodate them. Maybe in front of the cockroft building, but getting out and on to the Lewes Road could be tricky. Can't see B&H buses being keen on Bus lane being blocked.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Yes it is.

Could be some strong opposition to planning permission for Mr Bennett. Not sure he has properly assessed the risk of bat student collision and its impact on the local bat (and student) populus.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Could be some strong opposition to planning permission for Mr Bennett. Not sure he has properly assessed the risk of bat student collision and its impact on the local bat (and student) populus.

:lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here