Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Orleans descends into Anarchy

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Watch the "thirsty & hungry" yanks loot stores for food and water.

http://zippyvideos.com/8911023771013466/co...ting-in-walmart

Note how they all seem to be walking out with designer trainers, cloths, electrical items. No sign of any food or water in their baskets!

And its good to see how the US police control the looting by joining in themselves! You'll find them in Isle 3 with the big shopping trolley fully loaded!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Dougal said:
americans are ridiculous, be taking trainers off the dead next

I guess if you are starving, living in squalor, watching dead people float past you and have lost most of your posessions, you would probably act a bit crazy. Anyway, what do dead people need shoes for?

westdeneite

Jul 26, 2004
Westdene
I can't believe that 4 years ago myself, wife and 2 friends were staying in an historic house in the French Quarter of New Orleans.
It was in early September as well and I didn't really think about that we had arranged the visit during the hurricane season. Luckily it was hot, with a few showers, whilst we were there and no storms.
Whilst we were there 9/11 occurred in New York and unbelievably George Bush knew where N.O. was then as he flew down to the citys military airport in Airforce 1 to take sanctuary.
He's doing f*** all now they need his help.
Just hope the great people in St. Peters Street, where we stayed are all OK.:(

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
neworleans8jp.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here