Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Music

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Gnarls Barclay, saw him on TOTP the other night, great track but somewhat bizarre get up. He was wearing an airline pilots uniform, all the band were as well and the violinists were dressed as stewardesses. The most bizarre was the drummer, he had a bit of an affro going on, with a cap perched on top, and the whole lot of them were wearing 70's style aviator sun glasses.

Maybe nobody else thought it odd but it just made me feel uncomfortable about getting on a plane again, just in case Gnarls and the band were flying it.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Oh I forgot to saty, anybody that actually likes Hard-Fi is an idiot. This is not an opinion, it is fact.

To be fair, that is a good point well made.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Oh I forgot to saty, anybody that actually likes Hard-Fi is an idiot. This is not an opinion, it is fact.
Seconded

Terrible, terrible band

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
NOFX just released their DEBUT* album entitled A Wolf In Wolves Clothing and I just KNOW its gonna be decent Punk Rock.....GET IT!

* ;)

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London

thirded. kooks are ace. well into the go! team and belle and sebastian at the mo (the latter of which has been around for a while i know but only just started listening to them).
:smokin:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
dont really see why hard-fi comin in for such a slating!

nothing outrageously bad about em. personally like some of their tunes.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Rich Suvner said:
interesting. the grey album was purely a download thing wasn't it or were vinyls doing the rounds?

Pretty much download only but sure some vinyl bootlegs were about too... also did some production for Gorillaz.

Ghostface Killah anyone?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
*BORING OLD FART ALERT*

You youngsters talking about NEW music? It's all been done before by bands with more talent than most of today's bands could dream of having. PAH!!! :jester:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
dougdeep said:
*BORING OLD FART ALERT*

You youngsters talking about NEW music? It's all been done before by bands with more talent than most of today's bands could dream of having. PAH!!! :jester:

They still playing that Deliverance soundtrack down Seaford way?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Have you noticed that everyone from Seaford is proud to include it as their location. Poor old Les. :nono:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
dougdeep said:
Have you noticed that everyone from Seaford is proud to include it as their location. Poor old Les. :nono:

Poor old Les, his parents weren't already related before they got married.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here