Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New member Brightonrkrap

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Say hello and hi to this innovative person who hails from East Grinstead.

I am sure that we should now await some insightful postings. After all the strength and depth of imagination and creativity employed in devising a username is quite astounding.

Hi Brightonrkrap!!

:clap: ::clap:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
:love:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Are they Swedish? Don't they spell "crap" with a "k"?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trufflehound said:
Rkrap is a form of Polish boiled sausage.

Possibly.
Is this NSC Call My Bluff?

A rkrap, pronounced "rrr-crarrp", is a one of those unidentified crumb-like solids that you sometimes get at the bottom of your pint without having any idea how it got there.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Nope. An "rkrap" is the sound made when there is a minor blockage in the anus, and you are taking a shite. The "r" element is made up from the initial escape of air around the sides of the blockage, before the "k" is the glottal stop as the mass of faeces comes up against the said blockage. The "r" is the sound as it begins it's slide to freedom, and the "ap" is the popping type sound as the anal passage is once again free.

Typical Palace fan to come on here and go on about arseholes. Nobbers.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
HampshireSeagulls said:
Nope. An "rkrap" is the sound made when there is a minor blockage in the anus, and you are taking a shite. The "r" element is made up from the initial escape of air around the sides of the blockage, before the "k" is the glottal stop as the mass of faeces comes up against the said blockage. The "r" is the sound as it begins it's slide to freedom, and the "ap" is the popping type sound as the anal passage is once again free.

Typical Palace fan to come on here and go on about arseholes. Nobbers.

I like what you say there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here