Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New logo for NSC

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
clapham_gull said:
very last one....

animation114oi.gif

biscuits second one is good but this would get the vote for me :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
nsclogodef2km.jpg

Dawn of new era. Falmer, looking back, and looking to the future.

North Stand Chat.

EDIT: Rough version. Will smooth over the rough edges of the stands when I get a few mintues this evening.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Biscuit said:
nsclogodef2km.jpg

Dawn of new era. Falmer, looking back, and looking to the future.

North Stand Chat.

EDIT: Rough version. Will smooth over the rough edges of the stands when I get a few mintues this evening.

You shouldn't need to "smooth over any rough edges.." mate.

Play around with the feathering option when doing a freehand / magic wand selection.

Also there are large versions available of the stadium on the net, so you shouldn't have to resize it AT ALL.

Plus personally - I think the PSP sunlight thing is a little bit naff (used all over the place)

Try and remove the seagull with the freehand tool with a bit of feathering, use the sunlight effect but TURN OFF THE RAYS (they always look nasty) but turn UP the circles...

.. and put the seagull back.

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
clapham_gull said:
You shouldn't need to "smooth over any rough edges.." mate.

Play around with the feathering option when doing a freehand / magic wand selection.

Also there are large versions available of the stadium on the net, so you shouldn't have to resize it AT ALL.

Plus personally - I think the PSP sunlight thing is a little bit naff (used all over the place)

Try and remove the seagull with the freehand tool with a bit of feathering, use the sunlight effect but TURN OFF THE RAYS (they always look nasty) but turn UP the circles...

.. and put the seagull back.

Cheers Claps. Had a tinker..

I've got the team celebrating getting into the play off final, THAT Ben Roberts save, Peter Ward next to Bobby Zamora and the new Falmer stadium. Oh and the dawning of a new horizon. :)

1)
nsclogo11qd.jpg

2)
nsclogo26oy.jpg

3)
nsclogo33mf.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here