Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NEW LEAFLET - Prescott now has Collyer's Report

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
FG aka Football Genius. said:
we had massive snarl ups on the A27 when they had pop concerts in Stanmer pk nearby and that was for far les sthan the staium of pipe dreams in supposed to hold in Falmer so how on earth is the "sustainable transport" gonna cope, i am very very doubtfall its bad enouh getting away from Withdean with just 6000 there!

You really are the most tiresome tit.

Bwian (ahem said:
You really are the most tiresome tit.

Aaaaargh........

It's like some horrendous, never-ending acid trip.

FG's platitudinous undertones paradoxically bequest the joke on everyone who replies. It's hard to surmise what's more plebeian on the eye, his monotonous yet clearly designed reams of shite or the mutterings of those asinine enough to take a creature who wants people to think he cannot spell the word "less" seriously.

In the end I think the latter are the more contemptibly wretched, for without their lemming-like dives into the ocean of attention to pluck fresh lobsters for FG he would not exist.

xx

Falmer Dream

Feb 2, 2004
we had massive snarl ups on the A27 when they had pop concerts in Stanmer pk nearby and that was for far les sthan the staium of pipe dreams in supposed to hold in Falmer so how on earth is the "sustainable transport" gonna cope, i am very very doubtfall its bad enouh getting away from Withdean with just 6000 there!
How can I put this as tactfully as possible? Yeah, I know: f*** off

chemical brother said:
Aaaaargh........

It's like some horrendous, never-ending acid trip.

FG's platitudinous undertones paradoxically bequest the joke on everyone who replies. It's hard to surmise what's more plebeian on the eye, his monotonous yet clearly designed reams of shite or the mutterings of those asinine enough to take a creature who wants people to think he cannot spell the word "less" seriously.

In the end I think the latter are the more contemptibly wretched, for without their lemming-like dives into the ocean of attention to pluck fresh lobsters for FG he would not exist.

xx

Well said :clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what do you meant he has just received the report?

What the f*** has he been doing with the thing since the PI finished.

Also. I thought the "people in the know"club said the decision had been made and we were just waiting to hear?

I hope this example puts a stop to the rumour mongering on this board.

BTW did you hear Ivor Caplin has offered to resign if the planning application does not get through.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
dave the gaffer said:

I hope not. Rumour mongering is exactly what boards like this are for. I don't want facts, I want entertainment. I don't want to hear that no-one knows anything about Falmer, I want someone to come on here, give themselves a ridiculous name - like Nemo, for example - make laughable pronouncements that prove they are not in the know and then disappear again when they are rumbled. OK, so it's not real but it's more entertaining than the reality.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
what do you meant he has just received the report?

What the f*** has he been doing with the thing since the PI finished.

Also. I thought the "people in the know"club said the decision had been made and we were just waiting to hear?

BTW did you hear Ivor Caplin has offered to resign if the planning application does not get through.

Read Ed's post earlier. He's had it for a while.

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
Sent e-mails from my address, sisters(currentu in france), dads and set one up for mum as well he he he.

Take me through your plans for a match day at Falmer, FG.

You get into you car, you drive along the A27. Once you get to Stanmer Park, what do you do then?

Park in Stanmer Park? You won't be allowed in.

Park at Sussex University? You won't be allowed in, unless you have a car load of passengers, have booked your parking space in advance and have paid the high charge that will be levied. My guess is that you won't have done that. (If you do go for this option, you'll find, incidentally, that the Albion will have paid for a new access road into the University campus).

Park in Falmer Village? You'll be towed away.

Park on the side of the road? It's yellow lines everywhere. You'll be towed awy.

Park at the ground? You won't be allowed in.

Park at Brighton University? You won't be allowed in.

You'll have no option but to carry on driving to Lewes, where you'll be able to park at Lewes Railway Station, buy your match ticket at the ticket office and travel free to Falmer.

Where are the snarl ups of which you speak?

A better bet, if you must drive, will be to go to Brighton Racecourse, or Mill Road, or Mithras House, or Carden Avenue for the park & ride.

Or you could make the whole of the journey by train or bus.

Or - you could stay away.

Oh please for the love of Falmer stop replying to FG. The people who have replied to him are infinitely more idiotic than he is because they've given him the gratification of a reply and the millimetre of attention that comes with it, guaranteeing he'll be back.

xx

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Agreed Chemical, he's obviously some perverted prat who enjoys being insulted: in fact he's probably tossing himself off now.

Alternatively he's a billy no-mates who has to rely on NSC for any sort of communication with the real world.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Congratuls to Lord Bracknell on a clear explanation on how to get to Falmer.

I have no personal complaints. I am not a car addict and prefer to catch the train.

Q: will there be any restrictions on the use of the stadium?

Suppose some entrepreneur wanted to get a deal to run a few extra concerts in the summer? or some religious fanatic wanted to get the hoards of believers in for a bit of frightening away the devil with gospel songs? Would this be allowed?

All goes in the coffers?

At Darlington they are not allowed to run car boot sales.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
chemical brother said:
Oh please for the love of Falmer stop replying to FG. The people who have replied to him are infinitely more idiotic than he is because they've given him the gratification of a reply and the millimetre of attention that comes with it, guaranteeing he'll be back.

xx

I don't know which is worst - FG, the people who reply to FG, or the people who reply to the people who reply to FG telling them they shouldn't be replying to FG because that makes them even worse than FG.

This one could run and run. Anyone want to reply to me telling me I'm worse than the people who reply to the people who reply to the people who reply to...?

If we take this to its logical conclusion the person coming out with the most credibility will be FG. And that's just wrong.

perseus said:
Q: will there be any restrictions on the use of the stadium?

Suppose some entrepreneur wanted to get a deal to run a few extra concerts in the summer? or some religious fanatic wanted to get the hoards of believers in for a bit of frightening away the devil with gospel songs? Would this be allowed?
As with most questions, this was all dealt with at the Public Inquiry.

The Albion have agreed to a condition that wil limit the number of concerts held at Falmer. The City Council will have to license such events as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here