Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
"Nike only give us template kits"
"Why are our kits just a knock off of a big club?"
"It's just the same as last year"
"Why can't we be a bit different?"

Club does all the above: "It's too different! I don't like it!" Anyone would think we're a bit princess-y over kits

All of those things might have been brought up but I've not seen anyone say "I wish we had the ugliest shirt in the history of the Premier League".

The design is horrible and the bloke who is obsessed with yellow needs to give up whatever his evil plan is.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
any clues on the back , solid blue best case but fear patch of white.

Real nasty kit , will still sell well though

On the plus side , next year will be an improvement.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Don't dislike it but don't like it either. Just a bit meh about it really.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Nike only give us template kits"
"Why are our kits just a knock off of a big club?"
"It's just the same as last year"
"Why can't we be a bit different?"

Club does all the above: "It's too different! I don't like it!" Anyone would think we're a bit princess-y over kits

I really don't believe we are. I think we are all just a bit fed up up being partnered with an organisation that probably has a department called ' Soccer Uniforms' when we compare the kind of thing Puma are knocking out for West Brom with the ****ing monstrosity that Nike have come up with for us.

View attachment 149282

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I really don't believe we are. I think we are all just a bit fed up up being partnered with an organisation that probably has a department called ' Soccer Uniforms' when we compare the kind of thing Puma are knocking out for West Brom with the ****ing monstrosity that Nike have come up with for us.

View attachment 149282

You say "we're all", but I'm really not that bothered. As I say, it's a blue and white kit that's more blue than white so I'm fine with it.

That said, I find the West Brom one seriously dull, but it serves a purpose

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Without the yellow stripe it would be okay imo.

shirt2.jpg

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
that'd be probably the worst home kit I could remember. it's that yellow down the middle. nothing should be interfering with the blue and white sequence

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
It's BRILLIANT! This is the shirt we're going to win the league in, and all you moaners will be sorry you never bought one. I won't be buying one, mind - always found football shirts a tad pricey, so will stick with my 2017/18 edition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here