Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - 24-25 Season

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Woah. Woah. WOAH THERE...

So, about that ABSOLUTELY NON-NEGOTIABLE rule about the American Express logo never appearing on anything other than a plain background...
It's all about THRESHOLDS. I think there's just enough similarities between the two shades of hyperturq that the Brand Unification Protection Facilitation Co-ordinating Officer at Amex has given it the green light. :thumbsup:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Guess I'm buying a GK shirt this year. Last one of those I bought was this beauty a few years back:

kitgk.png

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Love that goalie shirt, unfortunately it looks very much like a slim fit so counts me out :(

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Lovely! I have some of those shorts from the away kit a few seasons back and they got a few annoying 'pulls' on them. I can treat myself to some new ones now

I don't suppose the Chinese knock-off merchants do gk shirts do they?

Screenshot_20240808-173055~2.png

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Have to admit. I was surprised that that is a genuine sponsor.

In an unconventional move, Lewes FC has handed over the design of its away kit to the designers of Who Gives A Crap’s colourful toilet paper wrappers to raise money to support the billions of people who still do not have access to clean water or toilets.
This is not your normal sponsorship; it’s about driving donations not fame. Throughout the year Lewes FC will be donating 50% of net profits from sales of the unique mauve and white wavy striped away shirt this season to help build a better world for girls and women in the places that need it most.
Who Gives A Crap commits 50 percent of their profits to help support their partners to create equal access to clean water and toilets. Lewes FC will be joining Who Gives A Crap's mission to support equal access for all.
Good on them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here