Aug 17, 2023
Think the Adidas Trefoil kits have been pretty decent

IMG_1901.jpeg

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
This thread is a yearly reminder of three unavoidable truths:
  1. Everybody's taste is completely different and consensus is impossible;
  2. The only thins most agree on is that Adidas make by far and away the best kits and Nike's are generally toilet;
  3. The Albion are the last to release theirs and, at that point, refer to points 1 and 2.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
This thread is a yearly reminder of three unavoidable truths:
  1. Everybody's taste is completely different and consensus is impossible;
  2. The only thins most agree on is that Adidas make by far and away the best kits and Nike's are generally toilet;
  3. The Albion are the last to release theirs and, at that point, refer to points 1 and 2.

You forgot 4. The Crystal Palace home kit is an atrocity.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Talking of kit, I was in the Amex store yesterday afternoon after having a Father's Day lunch in HB's, and I was struck by how many of the current kit elements were on display. Home, second, third and goalie variants were all there in what seemed like good numbers. Can't remember what we are carrying over to the 24/25 season (had a quick look on here but didn't spot it)...

kelvinnewman

Aug 17, 2023
Green becomes third, red is retired
Talking of kit, I was in the Amex store yesterday afternoon after having a Father's Day lunch in HB's, and I was struck by how many of the current kit elements were on display. Home, second, third and goalie variants were all there in what seemed like good numbers. Can't remember what we are carrying over to the 24/25 season (had a quick look on here but didn't spot it)...

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Is this real ? DHgate are already selling it and they tell me they have them produced already

View attachment 184297View attachment 184298
It's been discussed before. I think the consensus was generally hope that it wasn't real, with some saying the surest indication it isn't real is that Amex would never sign-off on the logo being like that. Either way, it's not been announced yet so there's no way to know for sure.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Not sure why that Chelsea shirt needs to have London written in large print on the inside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here