Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - 24-25 Season

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Something that I imagine would be simple to solve is for the squad numbers NOT to change after the new replica kit goes on sale. The kit is always popular and very often in short supply🙄 so the obvious answer is to buy as soon as possible before it runs out….only for the club to change kit numbers afterwards!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I see Canada are going with an all new Nike format for their new shirt, the tick in an oval, and very different template format
View attachment 183214

It looks a bit of 90s style throwback, as Nike had their 'swoosh' in an oval for a while.

Rare Vintage NIKE Oval Swoosh Logo Graphic T Shirt 90s 2000s Silver Tag  Gray L

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Something that I imagine would be simple to solve is for the squad numbers NOT to change after the new replica kit goes on sale. The kit is always popular and very often in short supply🙄 so the obvious answer is to buy as soon as possible before it runs out….only for the club to change kit numbers afterwards!
Er... the 'obvious answer' is to not get a name/number on the back until details are confirmed.

The club can't confirm numbers early because agents of new signings might demand a specific number.

I mean, I'd be frigging annoyed if Mbappe turned us down because March has his No.7 shirt...

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Er... the 'obvious answer' is to not get a name/number on the back until details are confirmed.

The club can't confirm numbers early because agents of new signings might demand a specific number.

I mean, I'd be frigging annoyed if Mbappe turned us down because March has his No.7 shirt...
That would be a great idea if they weren’t sold out before signings completed!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Still love my maroon Virgo away shirt, bought days before we sold him tae Celtic. It's a heritage shirt for a legacy fan:wink:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
WHY ISN'T THE BALL CENTRED ABOVE THE "I" in "AIA"!!!! :mad:

The ball over the I, DAMN YOU, I'm never going to be able to unsee that now.

Ha. Same.

And I looked and looked, and couldn't understand HOW they've ended up with it like that.

But I have sussed it now - it is because the ball itself is not centred, within the overall width of the club badge.

So the designer has logically clicked 'centre' on the badge, then clicked 'centre' on the sponsor logo - and ended up with this WRONGNESS.

My O-level Art teacher once taught me that in design, 'if it LOOKS right, then it IS right'. This guy clearly had a different art teacher...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here