hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Ok this isn’t a new kit but seems like a good place to share.

Saw this on Twitter. I rather like it. Although you can imagine some of the replies it got.

Now while it’s not going to work as an away/third shirt, it would be great if we wore something like this as a one off when the rainbow laces campaigns happen.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A thing of Beauty

Puma FC St. Pauli 24-25 Bundesliga Home Kit Released (5).jpg

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Saw this on Twitter. I rather like it. Although you can imagine some of the replies it got.

Now while it’s not going to work as an away/third shirt, it would be great if we wore something like this as a one off when the rainbow laces campaigns happen.

Oh well if we're doing CONCEPT KITS then I've got some CONCEPT KITS out the back for you if you want em!

1716992323915.png

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London

I would buy this in a heartbeat!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

Ugh. F**king pretend kits! :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here