Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - 24-25 Season

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Some quality sponsors on this one...
451683226_973756631428618_2426047298964195684_n.jpg

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
just received a marketing mail from CFS who are selling all the adidas MLS 'retro' 3rd kits from UK.

Just Do It TM

There’s lots of 10% off codes about also for them. Use Awaydays10 in the voucher section on checking out and it’ll knock a bit of money off.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
it is I agree, apparently we need to see a doctor though. :ROFLMAO:
Tbf just saw someone wear one of these Trypophobia in Bel-Air shirts so you might have spotted the next fashion trend

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Vardy's face sums it up. Ugly kit, made worse by a horrendous sponsor logo (and just horrendous sponsor full stop).

GTNyHbLWcAAse-K

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Vardy's face sums it up. Ugly kit, made worse by a horrendous sponsor logo (and just horrendous sponsor full stop).

GTNyHbLWcAAse-K

It looks like they spray-painted something rectangle shaped, then used the backing sheet with all the over-spray as the template for the shirt.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Extreme kit nerdery…

They had all these MLS shirts in the Adidas shop when I was there yesterday. They do look very nice up close.

In fact, they had most major club/country Adidas football shirts and they're so much better than the Nike ones.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Thought our new kit looked very sharp today. Best for a number of years, in my opinion.
Me too, and the blue numbers helped. Unfortunately it will have navy Premier League numbers (as per the launch video) because I don't think the PL lettering and numerals are available in blue.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here