kelvinnewman

Aug 17, 2023
This seems the sauce
IMG_2073.jpeg

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's OK. Definitely better than the Chinese monstrosity.

Given it's the same template as the current England away shirt, seems likely we have been promoted to 'Elite tier' by Nike (as per what Barber was alluding to at the FF). Which will no doubt mean the 'stadium version' will cost £80 and the 'player version' will be £120 🙄 Might mean they can actually stock it though, and sell it elsewhere other than the club shop?

Last edited:

Luke the Lucky

NSC Patron
May 1, 2024
It's OK. Definitely better than the Chinese monstrosity.

Given it's the same template as the current England away shirt, seems likely we have been promoted to 'Elite tier' by Nike (as per what Barber was alluding to at the FF). Which will no doubt mean the 'stadium version' will cost £80 and the 'player version' will be £120 🙄 Might mean they can actually stock it though, and sell it elsewhere other than the club shop?
Same template but doesn't have the engineered tag in the bottom right that all the 'elite' shirts have.

Would be surprised if they extend the player versions to us.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I'm going to go against the grain and say I don't like it.

Swap the blue and white and it would be a different matter.

My thoughts too. If it is our new kit it’s better than that zig zag monstrosity but I’m still not a fan.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Looks good in an 'I wouldn't buy it anyway' sense.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Looks legit to me.
But so does this which I got from DHgate for my son. I also got him an away yellow one which also might not be the eventual shirt. If the 2 shirts I bought end up not being the actual shirts, they always refund you without needing them back so he'll get them for free anyway

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-07-05 at 13.27.36_b1d01a77.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-07-05 at 13.27.36_b1d01a77.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 48

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
But so does this which I got from DHgate for my son. I also got him an away yellow one which also might not be the eventual shirt. If the 2 shirts I bought end up not being the actual shirts, they always refund you without needing them back so he'll get them for free anyway
It doesn’t look at all legit!

Apart from anything else, ‘American Express’ has to be on one solid block of colour and not on stripes.

kelvinnewman

Aug 17, 2023
Yeah the logo of Amex just isn’t something they’d sign off

So labels and tags might look legit but would never be the design

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here